Maybe I'm a little behind, but I just discovered BB Creams. I had decided not to fall into the hype, and boy was I wrong. This product is amazing! Beauty Balm is all in one. My skin is very sensitive and prone to dryness at any time of the year, with oily spots in the T-zone, very annoying. I have to use non-oily moisturizer, my favorite is Neutrogena Oil-free Moisture SPF15 for Combination Skin during the day and Andes Beauty Antioxidant Cabernet Cream for firm face and neck before going to bed. All this moisturizing, yet whenever I use makeup, I get these horrible dry patches around my frown lines, chin and right between the brows. I have to reapply moisturizer all day and I've gone through all sorts of powders from loose to cream to mineral. BB cream has changed my life! After washing my face, I tried the Avon BB Cream for the first time yesterday. I couldn't believe my eyes! My pores disappeared, as did an acne scar on my chin. There were no signs of those pesty dry patches and I didn't need any extra moisturizer all day. It has SPF 15 and the color matched my skin tone perfectly. I don't think I'll ever go back now, this cream is perfect!! Here are some great options for beautiful protected skin all year round.
1. Smashbox Camera Ready $39 available at Nordstrom
2. Garnier Skin Renew BB with SPF 20 $11.99 available at Target
3. Olay Fresh Effect BB Cream SPF 15 Walmart
4. L'oreal Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator SPF 15 $16.99 from CVS
5. Avon Ideal Flawless SPF 15 $10 here or with your local Avon Rep
6. Clinique Age Defense BB Cream SPF 30 $37 at Neiman Marcus
7. For sensitive skin, Dr. Jart Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 $34 available at Sephora